Re: Sierra Leone database corrupted? Detailed meta-data export do not work?

Halvdan,

Yes, I did try it for myself - but I didn't pick up that the demo had been
changed to Myanmar language (stupid of me), that would explain all the
funny characters. I don't have that language pack installed, obviously.

I've just tried again now - the funny characters are all gone, of course,
but I'm still getting empty metadata.xml files (just contains the header).

Mmm - database language is set to Burmese - changing that to English...

TEST 1:
OK - exporting from the detailed export "main page" works OK, I get results
as expected when I click "ANC Indicators" and then click Export.

TEST 2:
I then click "Ad-Hoc Export", which opens up the list of all main meta-data
resource tables.

I tick "Select all" indicators (or any other resource table), then click
"Export" at the bottom - and the metadata.xml file is once again empty.

Did you use the "front page" detailed metadata export, or did you use the
ad-hoc page?

Regards
Calle