Re: [Dhis2-users] Need help with "Multiple Events with Registration"

I am using version 2.18 and did experimented with 2.19 as well. I have downloaded the DHIS 2 Live (for windows) from dhis2.org and i am confused if i have to configure anything.

Asiz

From: mortenoh@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 12:11:34 +0700
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Need help with "Multiple Events with Registration"
To: utsavkoju@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What version of dhis is this? did you start with an empty database?--
Morten

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 12:08 PM, Asiz koju <utsavkoju@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear all,

Can anyone help me with following issue?

1. Created an orgi unit

2. Created some attributes (First Name, Last Name)

3. Created some option set (Certified On: ABC, MNO;
Certified by: UVW, XYZ)

4. Created some data elements with Domain Type: Tracker and
Option set for data value Certified on and Certified By.

5. Created a Tracked Entity as 'Service Provider'

6. Created a Program 'Certification' with Type: Multiple
Events with Registration; Tracked Entity: Service Provider; No for Show
Incidence Date; and with above two Attributes both were checked for Displaying
them on list.

7. Added a program stage for above program and both above
data elements were added to the program stage.

8. Assigned the program to above orgi unit

9. Assigned the program to super user group (i am using
super user group as well)

10. I went to the "Tracker Capture" Application
and select above orgi unit from orgi tree. Selected the program and register a
Provider.

As i tried to list all registered provider. system is
throwing am error. It shows

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status
of 500 (Invalid column name; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: Invalid
column name)

I don't know where did i did the mistake. Please help me to
solve this issue. Thanking everyone in advance.

Regards,

Utsav Ashish Koju