Re: Batch lock exceptions

Jason

Create a blueprint for lock exception API, and I will have a look at it..
can't promise it for 2.20 though.

I agree it might be better to have it as a composite key, but these have a
tendency to create havoc with our generic importer, so lets convert it to a
idObject and keep it as it is for now.

--
Morten

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 1:39 PM, Jason Pickering <jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx