Re: [Dhis2-users] Aggregation builder is not the same in event report

Hi Channara,

It would be good to share the query you built and the steps because there
are different results when you use Number of tracked entities vs number of
visits and also operators in calculating.

Please share the query and steps.

Regards

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 2:16 PM, channara rin <rin.channara@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yes i created myself, but when i use V2.18. it work fine with aggregate
> formula.
>
> my version is:
> I use DHIS2 v2.19:
> Version:2.19Build revision:19249Build date:2015-06-29 02:03
>
> On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 6:02 PM, Tran Chau (HISP Vietnam) <
> tran.hispvietnam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hi Channara,
>>
>> For 1st issue, which aggregate formula did you create ? and which DHIS
>> version did you use ?

>> Best regards,
>> Tran Chau
>>

>> On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 4:31 PM, channara rin <rin.channara@xxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi DHIS2 family,
>>> I met problems are:
>>> 1.The number of aggregation builder running is not the same in event
>>> report. i tried my best to do it in event report. But i think it is problem
>>> from aggregation builder calculate wrong...