Re: Availing Option set - otpions in building a Program Rule - Traker

Thank you Prosper.

It is great to see the functionality being picked up and to get feedback.

+1 to your point - We are working on functionality for inserting options into the expression. Using the name is also probably not the best way - what do you think about using the option code instead of name?

Best regards,
Markus