Re: Deployable war for previous builds

Hi Mritunjay,

are you referring the the internal database identifiers, or the UIDs
(stable identifiers) ?

The UIDs will (should) not change and this has nothing to do with the
build.

The database ids will likely change when you do an export followed by an
import.

When writing reports you should base it on the UIDs just for this reason. I
am guessing you relied on the database identifiers which then changed
during import-export.

regards,

Lars