Re: Fwd: Deployable war for previous builds

Hey Jason,

Yes, I think it's "default" category option combo, but I'm not sure about
it. I can see in UI of dataset, it shows as "default" and the date-created
for category option combo is the date when I set-up the instance.

So If it's a "default" *category-option-combo, *what should I do to sync it
between instances ?

Please let me know

Thank you
Mritunjay Dubey