Problem with category option combo

Hi all,

I have two categories Donor and Implementing partner with dimension type
attribute merged together to a category combination "Donor & Implementing
partner". When this category combination was defined so all the possible
combinations were automatically created under category option combo.

Now couple of days ago I created one option under option category and then
later it was added to the Donor category. Even after adding the new value
to the donor category the combinations for that specific donor with all the
implementing partners in the list are not created under the category option
combo and therefore I am facing this error message "Attribute option combo
does not exist for given category combo and category options" when i try to
press complete button for the data entered under that new donor.

Can someone help me to resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Best regards,
Raheel

Follow ups