Re: [Dhis2-users] Multi Selection of Values?

Hi,

No that is not possible at the moment. Unfortunately, you have to create as
many dataelements as the symptoms you wanted to collect. This is also
related to analysis. If you wanted to count and do some kind of
analysis/reporting on such dataelement, processing the multiple selections
is not possible.

If you are not interested in analysis, then creating an app is also a
possibility. What you could do is - make the dataelement to be text type
and in your app you can can append the multiple selections.

---
Thank you,
Abyot.