Using OrgUnit short names in charts, pivots, maps

Hi

I've got a bit of a dumb question - WHERE in the menu system can I specify
that short names are to be used for OrgUnits, data elements, or indicators
in charts, pivots, maps, etc?

It has to be there somewhere, but as is typically the case when you are
looking for a really basic/simple function it's elusive. I've searched the
various manuals but not found anything - short names are mainly just
referenced as fields in the resource tables and not how/when to use them.

Regards
Calle

Calle Hedberg

46D Alma Road, 7700 Rosebank, SOUTH AFRICA

Tel/fax (home): +27-21-685-6472

Cell: +27-82-853-5352

Iridium SatPhone: +8816-315-19274

Email: calle.hedberg@xxxxxxxxx