Re: [Dhis2-users] Display indicator in another dataset

Dear Pramil,

I am not sure if indicators can just be used for data entry in DHIS2. In
DHIS2, indicators are calculated from data elements which are instead used
in data entry.

In this case, your indicators can be used while generating your reports
e.g. using pivot table or any other analytics packages of DHIS2.

Thanks
Stephen O.