Re: [Dhis2-users] Display indicator in another dataset

Yes, Agreed totally. But my requirement is to display the value in the form
only. Not to enter a value. I think that is the purpose to have indicators
available in the "Design Data Entry Form" page.

In my case it is to used as a guide in data entry. I know that can be done
using validation rules, but prefer to have it while entering the data.

Thanks