Re: Unable to Add Attributes to Program

Hi Tim,
I think the problem here is that the key was not updated properly in your
version.

           Table "public.program_attributes"
             Column              |  Type   | Modifiers
---------------------------------+---------+-----------
 programattributeid              | integer | not null
 attributeid                     | integer |
 sort_order                      | integer |
 displayinlist                   | boolean |
 programid                       | integer |
 programtrackedentityattributeid | integer | not null

I am pretty sure that the column "programattributeid" has been superceded
by " programtrackedentityattributeid " and should have been handled by an
upgrade script.

Are you  (or perhaps me) sure you followed the upgrade procedure properly?

Maybe Abyot can comment on whether this column can be safely deleted.

Regards,
Jason