Re: [Dhis2-users] new tutorial on spdy and dhis

Ok, I don't know enough about SPDY to answer that. Not sure if it speeds up
the actual request, or if its better at handling parallel requests (like
HTTP/2), I hope you also have enabled gzip on your server side, as the
browser can decompress this automatically.

--
Morten