Re: DHIS2 Docs

Hello Halvdan,

*We are planning on introducing files as a type for data values, as well as
data elements supporting this (document, images). You would then use the
datavalue model to implement these types of requirements.*

^^This is exactly what is needed by us. I didn't know this was already in
the works!!

May be its a bit early to ask but.....for which version is this planned
for? It will be of immense use in one of our projects.

regards
harsh