New Program analytic functionality

Hi,

We have some questions with the new program analytic functionality rolled
out in v 2.20:

   1. Program attributes aren't showing up in the pivot tables. When you
   select from the dropdown menu for Data in the pivot table app, Attributes
   is not an option. Is there plans to include this functionality?
   2. In the pivot table, when selecting "Event data items" then a
   particular program stage data element, the events seem to be averaging
   instead of using the aggregate function specified by the Data Element
   itself. When going into the pivot table options you can choose the
   aggregator (sum, count, etc) or the default which is "Data Element". When
   choosing "Data Element" (which in our data element is set to "sum"), it
   averages instead of summing. When choosing "sum" explicitly it sums
   properly instead of averaging. Is this a bug or are we missing something
   here?

Thanks,

Lorill

Follow ups