Re: Sections in Tracker Capture - hiding drop down list options

Ok, thanks - the editor was being developed during 2.19, perhaps it is a prerelease problem. Although most of the code was included in 2.19, it was not all finished till 2.20 - I think we need to backport some fixes and changes if we are going to have partial support in 2.19.

Markus