Re: Meta-Data Import complains of missing shortname and name

Hello Bob,

I hadn't tried that one before, thanks for the suggestion and how to!

So I made an xml file with the following:

<dataElement xmlns="http://dhis2.org/schema/dxf/2.0";
zeroIsSignificant="false" />

and called it zerosig2.xml

Then here is my curl command and the resulting output (gives an error) any
ideas?

dhis@tmctpsql:~$ curl -k -X PATCH -H "Content-Type: application/xml" -u
admin:district -d @zerosig2.xml "
https://192.168.0.110:8443/dhis/api/dataElements/H16LuF5EtZL";
org.hisp.dhis.filter.MetaDataFilter does not exist: dataElements

If I navigate to that URL directly in a web browser it pulls the data
element in question right up.

Timothy Harding
RPCV Vanuatu
Skype: hardingt@xxxxxxxxx