Bug in dhis2 Version: 2.19 Build revision: 19247

Dear All,

We are testing dhis2 Version: 2.19 Build revision: 19247We got some bugs,
mainly in reports export in excel and pdf file. here i attached the bug
screen short.
Please have a look on it and solve it for all

*Fatema Uddin*

Technical Advisor (HIS)-Support to the Health Sector Program II
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
German House
House 10/A-2, Road 90
Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh

T          +880 9666701000