API Datavalue Question

Hello Dev Group,

Is it possible to get all the datavalues associated with an OU out of the
API?

I'm getting the need more and more to remove org units which will randomly
have dependencies. I know the official position of DHIS2 is "don't ever
remove org units" but I'm embarking on this quest all the same :).

So, I'm wondering about data values today. I started here:

https://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/developer/html/dhis2_developer_manual_full.html#d5232e1433

There is a phrase:
"The following query parameters are required" and a giant table, but even
the examples don't use more than 3 of the parameters from the table.

I tried:
api/dataValueSets?orgUnit="KQfLafniynG"

but received an error:
"Required Set parameter 'dataSet' is not present"

What if the there are many, many datasets to go through, or the
dataelement/datavalue in question is no longer associated with a dataset?

In the meantime, I will probably need to crack open PgAdmin to get this
done, but I prefer to use the API if I can. Thanks!

Timothy Harding
RPCV Vanuatu
Skype: hardingt@xxxxxxxxx
+1 (541) 632-6623