Re: Inconsistent behavior between dataValues and dataValueSets endpoints in regards to data set period expiry

Hi Jason,

yes this is not consistently implemented. The reason is simply performance
- checking for approval for a large batch of data values will be costly. We
plan to fix this properly.

regards,

Lars