Re: Inconsistent behavior between dataValues and dataValueSets endpoints in regards to data set period expiry

Hi Lars,
Sounds good. Specifically, this bug report was related to locked periods,
but I suppose it is the same for other dimensions (approvals, cat combos,
attribute combos, data elements and orgunits)

I have created the bug report here, but it really may be more of a feature
request? :)

https://bugs.launchpad.net/dhis2/+bug/1485973

Regards,
Jason