Re: Pivot table data reporting

Dear Sumudu,

Method 2 should work. Note that you cannot use the data elements details
option then. You will get your 'type of surgery' disaggregation as a
separate dimension in analytics that you can see appearing as a new menu
item in the left side menu and that you can put on columns in the layout
selection. Then select your data elements as before, but in 'total' mode,
not details. Put data elements on rows. The gender dimension you don't
touch as you want all of those collapsed.

Ola
-------