Re: Need help in Program Rules

Hi Calle,

When the expression is true, action taken is to show an error message. You can say that the expression is not defining a "valid range" - rather the opposite; it is defining what would be concidered invalid. So if you have selected 'Hours' as the type, and put a number higher than 23 - we should display the error message provided.

Best regards,
Markus