Re: Data Loss

Dear all,
Our data analysis was configured to run automatically at night but I will
try to do it manually and see whether I am having the same problem.
In reality, immediately they enter data for HF1 information and go to HF2;
when they complete HF2 and check HF1 again their information will be
missing.

Regards,
Gerald