Re: Problems in generating Resource Tables

Hi,

we have experienced the same problem in our dhis instances (using
version 2.18), and also about 10th August. We have no idea about the
reason, but it would be good to find it out so we can know if it is
going to happen again in the future.

To solve the issue, try with:

1. In Data Administration -> Maintenance, execute Prune Periods.
2. In Data Administration -> Cache Statistics, execute Clear Cache.
3. Try to generate resource tables again.

Hope this helps.