Webapi result with orgunit type along with orgunit

Hi All,

In India, one of the state is having multiple applications in which DHIS2.
Now they are trying to pull and push data into these applications. One of
the requirement is they want to pull data from DHIS2 without user
credentials for a set of indicators and all orgunits in the system for a
selected month.

I have created a favorite in pivot table and given public access, this is
working fine, but now state is asking to have Facility Type
(District/PHC/CHC/Clinic etc) along with the orgunit.
Lets say we have a orgunit groupset Type in whcih we have all the above
orgunit groups (District/PHC/CHC/Clinic etc).

Using analytics api is it is possible to get this information, please guide.

Bharath Kumar. Ch

Follow ups