Re: Adding an Org Unit for Data Capture to User from back end

Hi Laura,
Be sure to clear the server cache if you perform and direct manipulation of
the database tables (Administration->Cache statistics and then "Clear
cache") . The recommended way of doing this would be to use the API instead
of manipulating these tables directly.
However, the "userdatavieworgunits" is not the table which controls which
orgunit a user is assigned to, but rather "usermembership".

Regards,
Jason