Re: [Branch ~dhis2-devs-core/dhis2/trunk] Rev 19856: Analaytics, implementd query parameter relativePeriodDate which will be used as basis for relativ...

Hi Calle,

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 12:45 PM, Calle Hedberg <calle.hedberg@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Lars,
>
> Will this work as an "anchor date" which will determine other relative
> periods? So that if you last month of usable data is July-2015, then
> setting this anchor data to some date in July will result in "last 6
> months" being Feb-Jul 2015 and
> "last 6 months previous year" (if existing) being Feb-Jul 2014? We had
> this type of anchor date way back in the DHIS 1.3 report generator, and it
> was useful...

yes that is correct.

The first application will be as a filter in the dashboard, to allow you to
"rewind" time for dashboards which contain favorites with relative periods.

Lars