data mart deprecation - 2.21

Hi,

we are thinking of removing the data mart functionality in DHIS 2. This
refers to the ability to populate the "aggregateddatavalue" and
"aggregatedindicatorvalue" tables with pre-aggregated data.

The data mart is no longer in use by DHIS 2. There might be third-party
report tools out there that connects directly to the data mart tables.

We recommend that you connect reporting tools to the analytics web api
<https://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/developer/html/ch01s26.html> for the
sake of  performance, accessibility and security. If you need to connect
with JDBC it is possible to create a SQL view to combine all analytics
partitions and perform aggregation using group by statements.

If we do not hear strong objections within a week we will remove data mart
for version 2.21.

regards,

Lars

--