Re: [Branch ~dhis2-devs-core/dhis2/trunk] Rev 19856: Analaytics, implementd query parameter relativePeriodDate which will be used as basis for relativ...

Hi,

excellent - only in 2.21, or will you add this to 2.20 and earlier versions
too?

Regards
Calle

On 26 August 2015 at 14:08, Lars Helge Øverland <larshelge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Calle,
>
> On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 12:45 PM, Calle Hedberg <calle.hedberg@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> Lars,
>>
>> Will this work as an "anchor date" which will determine other relative
>> periods? So that if you last month of usable data is July-2015, then
>> setting this anchor data to some date in July will result in "last 6
>> months" being Feb-Jul 2015 and
>> "last 6 months previous year" (if existing) being Feb-Jul 2014? We had
>> this type of anchor date way back in the DHIS 1.3 report generator, and it
>> was useful...
>>

> yes that is correct.
>
> The first application will be as a filter in the dashboard, to allow you
> to "rewind" time for dashboards which contain favorites with relative
> periods.
>
> Lars

Calle Hedberg

46D Alma Road, 7700 Rosebank, SOUTH AFRICA

Tel/fax (home): +27-21-685-6472

Cell: +27-82-853-5352

Iridium SatPhone: +8816-315-19274

Email: calle.hedberg@xxxxxxxxx