Disappearance of Program stage- Template reminder messages

Hi All,

While working on template reminder messages for program stages, we are
facing an issue. I created 6 reminder messages 2 days before. When I
checked next day, the reminder messages were not there.

I created 3 more today, they are still available. But i am afraid these
might again disappear tomorrow. Similar behavior was also seen in the 2.19
version we were using before.

We checked in the database and noticed that the program stage id disappears
from the reminder messages and so we do not see them on the front end,
please see the screenshot for the same.

Is anyone else facing the same issue?

Any help is appreciated.

[image: Inline image 1]