Re: Changing admin password to default

I see. There has been a change to the password encryption in 2.21, but that
should not affect you:
https://www.mail-archive.com/dhis2-devs-core@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg00345.html

You don't have the old password to log in as the admin user? Can you see in
the database that the admin user has not been removed?