Re: Weird cache issue

Jason

I was not executing any custom sql - I'm running the Data Administration ->
Data Integrity process checks.

My reference to the sql queries being run relates to my ASSUMPTION that the
Data Integrity checks are a series of SQL queries - but maybe not, maybe
the integrity checks are a series of web api calls followed by some kind of
front-end processing? I just don't know, and I'm not a Java developer and I
don't have the code base on my laptop so I cannot find out myself...

Seems my initial post was not clear enough on this - apologies for that.

Regards
Calle