Functionality of the Complete button in Data Entry

Hello DHIS 2 Team!

I am not sure what exactly the functionality is of the Complete button in
Data Entry. From what I have read in the DHIS 2 User-Manual, I understood
that the Complete button is a subjective approach to calculating
completeness, meaning that the data will be saved even if I do NOT click
the Complete button after entering the data.

Could you please provide me with more detailed explanation of the Complete
button if I did not understand its functionality correctly?

Thank you for your time addressing my question!

Best,
Rae

--
Ruiyi (Rae) Li