Event Capture date Report Date problem

Dear Abyot,

I just update 2.19 version in our central server.

Now I am getting problem in event capture all date filed.

Like: We have give  Report Date = Service/ Admission Date
During data entry time when I am giving today's date it shows error "Future
date is not allowed"

But when I am giving any date of January, February or march It wont shows
any error but If i give any date after April it shows error.

I allowed all data dataelement date accept future date except report date
because there I can not able to do anything.

I checked my server date time it is showing todays date. Sep 3 2015

NOTE: During my testing timing it was working fine suddenly from today it
shows this error in my live server and test server both place.

 Here i attached screen short of it.

Waiting for your valuable suggestion.

Regards,
*Fatema Uddin*

Technical Advisor (HIS)-Support to the Health Sector Program II
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
German House
House 10/A-2, Road 90
Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh

T          +880 9666701000