Re: Fiscal quarters crossing calendar years

There are Java based libraries out there that deal with atypical calendars
Buddhist, Coptic, Ethiopic, Gregorian etc,  See:
http://www.joda.org/joda-time/   which is super-interesting if you're
fascinated by date systems.  But this would probably a significant feature
request for developers.

Steven Uggowitzer
eSHIfT Partner Network,  Entuura Ventures Ltd
Tel: +41 22 366 1920
Mob: +41 79 719 4180
Skype: fendant123
LinkedIn: http://ch.linkedin.com/in/stevenuggowitzer