Re: [Web API] Is there a way to do AND with filters?

Thank You Morten,
Could you clarify just this one more thing please :-

What does it mean for the operator *gt,lt,ge,le* to be applied on a field
which is of type string?

For eg what would be compared if I write
*api/programs?filter=validationCriteria.value:gt:4
*? And the type of validationCriteria.value is string...

Can I achieve this somehow from the API?...comparing a string as though it
was an integer through the gt,lt...operators?

regards
harsh