Fwd: [Dhis2-users] Event capture Future date is not allowed problem

Dear Experts

Thank you for your continuous support. We are also feeding you new problems
from one largest implementation.

We are upgraded to version 2.19 and having this problem. The tracker system
identifies current date 7th September and dates after 9 July 2015 as future
date having message ' Future date is not allowed'.

I checked the log and there is no error log in tomcat so the error is from
the front-end.I also check the server date and they are ok as user computer.

Please help us to solve this issue. We are stuck with this technical
issues. Please respond as soon as possible.

Regards

Hannan Khan
HISP Bangladesh