(no subject)

Good day!

I am Janielle Domingo, a developer from the National Telehealth Center
based in Manila, Philippines.

We developed an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) named Community Health
Information Management System (CHITS), with OpenMRS on the back end, now
deployed and operational in several primary health care centers all over
the Philippines. We are currently trying to link the data generated through
CHITS with DHIS2 as a data visualization application to be used by
decision-makers in various levels of government units.

We have created data elements as components for main indicators set by
stakeholders.
We were wondering if there was a way to create categories (and combinations
thereof) programmatically rather than by employing the user interface? We
want to generate categories dynamically for use cases where parameters of
category options change, and it would be more efficient to comply with
standard definitions centrally rather than peripherally.

THANK You!

Janielle T. Domingo
janielle.domingo@xxxxxxxxx
Software Developer-NTHC