Re: DHIS 2 Android Tracker Capture and Event Capture official release

Hi Simen,
I am testing the DHIS2 Tracker app downloaded from play store using DHIS2 V
2.20 Build 19818. All forms without sections are loading but the ones
divided into sections on DHIS2 are making the tracker app to crash.

rgds
David