Buttons not displaying after upgrade to dhis2.20

Dear All,

My tracker seem to be malfunctioning after upgrade from 2.19 to 2.20. When
you navigate to Tracker Capture and click on Register, it displays the
program registration form but the usual "Save and Continue" "Save and Add
New" and "Cancel" buttons are missing.

See snapshot http://awesomescreenshot.com/0b9583oxf3

I am not sure what the problem is but I think it has to do with the way I
did the upgrade from 2.19 to 2.20. It is the first time I would use the
upgrade script so maybe I did not get it right. This are the steps I
followed:

   - I replaced my old dhis.war file with the new 2.20 war file
   - I ran the upgrade script in command line as follows:
   - psql -U dhis -d dhis2 -a -f upgrade-220.sql but I got an error message
   so I connected to my postgresql database and paste the script directly.

I will appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,

Ese

Follow ups