Re: [Dhis2-users] individual records will be phased out

Hi Lars,

Thanks for your email.

It will be nice to keep the "Active Programs" section if we are dropping
"Individual records" module. With the "Active Programs" section you see all
the *active programs* of a tracked entity *in one place*. See snapshot
http://awesomescreenshot.com/0a7587g49b.

Looking at the "Tracker Capture" app, we have "Feedback", Profile",
Relationships" and "Note" on the right pane. It will be nice to have
"Active Programs" on that list as well with an "Enroll" link just as we
have it in the "Individual Records" module presently. See snapshot
http://awesomescreenshot.com/050587jcb2

Also, "Individual records" module loads much faster than the "Tracker
Capture" app. Something you may want to look into.

Thanks,
Ese