Re: 2.20/19 Compulsory Org Unit Group Selection/Dataset Missing

Hello Devs!

Lars clued me into this setting in the Settings App -> Access Settings

[image: Inline image 1]

And checking that made the compulsory groupsets come back and the datasets!
I wanted to respond should anyone else ever have this question.

[image: Inline image 2]

Cheers!

Timothy Harding
RPCV Vanuatu
Skype: hardingt@xxxxxxxxx
+1 (541) 632-6623

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 4:59 PM, Timothy Harding <hardingt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Developer List!
>
> This is in regards to adding a new OU or editing an existing OU
>
> I was just browsing out on the 2.20 SL demo and I can't seem to find the
> Compulsory Org Unit Groups or Datasets. I tried a few different web
> browsers and incognito mode but no dice. Is this feature being phased out?
> I couldn't find mention of it in the release notes, but I had skimmed them
> so I may have missed something? I also did a cursory search through the
> archives and nothing stood out.
>
> 2.18
> - Compulsory Group Sets Listed
> - Datasets Listed