Re: DHIS 2 Documentation in French?

Hi Calle,

Yes - we are working on making it available. It's a standalone Grails
application that would require server installation and configuration, so we
are currently investigating options that would be the easiest for others to
make use of it.

I'll definitely contact the dev list when it is available.

Cheers,

Lorill