Re: [Dhis2-users] login issue

Ok, I will let one our the guys from our Android team answer your question,
but please make sure you are using the latest release, and that your server
is running DHIS 2.20 (I'm not sure if this is a requirement or not to be
honest).

It should be able to successfully work against https://apps.dhis2.org/demo
at least (which is our server running the latest 2.20)

--
Morten