Re: Can tracker aggregation function aggregate the tracked data on specified period

Thank you very much Fatema,
I got.
I didn't see Manual Aggregation function as you mentioned, so that's why.
I've just only found Automated Aggregation under Programs/Attributes.
I've also heard that Manual Aggregation will be removed out of DHIS2?

--
THAI Chuong
YM/Skype : thaichuong159