Re: [Dhis2-users] Program rule does not seem to be working

Hi,

Some questions for pin-point the problem:

   - Is this on event or tracker capture app?
   - Which version of DHIS 2 are you using - both version and revision
   number?
   - Have you tried this after clearing your browser cache?

---
Thank you,
Abyot.