Re: [Dhis2-users] Program rule does not seem to be working

Hello,

Please is there a limit to the number of rules I can have on a single form?
For example, I have a rule which hides some fields based on if the patient
is HIV positive. I created a second rule which is meant to hide other
fields based on if the patients HIV status is previously known. Only the
first rule seem to be working in Tracker Capture.

Thanks,
Ese