dhis2-support-commons is out

Hi all,

we have released dhis2-support-commons which is a Java utility development
library. It provides collection interface implementations, utilities for
expression evaluation, streams, text evaluation and more. This might come
in handy when developing DHIS 2 related Java projects, such as Android apps
and server-side components.

Java docs:

http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-support-commons/releases/1.0/apidocs/index.html

Source code at Github:

https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-support-commons

The library is published at maven central repository
<http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Corg.hisp.dhis%7Cdhis2-support-commons%7C1.0%7Cjar>
so
you can easily include it in your maven pom.xml file like this:

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.hisp.dhis</groupId>
    <artifactId>dhis2-support-commons</artifactId>
    <version>1.0</version>
</dependency>

We hope developers will find this useful.

regards,

Lars